When you use our website and / or are in contact with us by receiving our newsletter, place an order with us, Brdy AS will process personal information about you. Below you will therefore find information about personal data that is collected, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
Brdy AS is responsible for processing your personal data through the general manager / managing director Stig Myklebust.
For questions you may have about our processing of your personal information, you can contact us.
Address: Brdy AS, PO Box 474 Bedriftssenteret, 1411 Kolbotn
Phone: 21 55 40 00
Organization no .: 985 662 193
1. Why do we collect personal information and what kind of information do we collect
We collect and use your personal information for different purposes depending on who you are and how we get in touch with you. We collect the following personal information for the purposes stated here:
- Send out marketing, newsletters and provide information about our business using your email address. The treatment takes place on the basis of an agreement and / or consent with you.
- Answer inquiries that come to us. Name, telephone number, e-mail address and any personal information that may result from the inquiry. The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of a balance of interests where we have assessed it so that this is often necessary for us to be able to help you with what you are wondering about.
- Recruitment for new positions with us. CV, application, certificates and references. Processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent that you have given.
2. Disclosure of personal information to others
We do not pass on your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with you or a legal basis that requires us to publish the information.
All processing of personal data that we carry out takes place within the EU / EEA area.
3. Storage time
We store your personal information with us for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
This means, for example, that personal data that we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal data we process to fulfill an agreement with you is deleted when it is no longer legally permitted to retain the information. Personal data we process pursuant to law is deleted when there is no longer legal access to retain the information.
4. Your rights when we process personal information about you
You have the right to demand access, correction or deletion of the personal data we process about you. You also have the right to demand limited processing, direct objections to the processing and demand the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of these rights on the Data Inspectorate’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
To exercise your rights, you must contact Brdy AS at Customer Service. We will respond to your inquiry to us as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days.
If necessary, we will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights against us. We do this to make sure that we only give access to your personal information to you and not someone who pretends to be you.
You can withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data with us at any time. The easiest way to do this is by contacting Customer Service.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not comply with what we have described here, or that we in any other way violate the privacy legislation, we ask that you contact us. You can also complain directly to the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can find information on how to contact the Data Inspectorate on the Data Inspectorate’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
Should there be a change in our services or changes in the regulations on the processing of personal data, it may lead to a change in the information you have provided here. If we have your contact information, we will notify you of significant changes. Otherwise, updated information will always be easily available on our website Brdy.com.